– Color, odor, taste & texture of Tualang Honey vary in each harvesting due to seasonal factors & nectar sources.
– We classify Tualang Honey based on its natural color, namely: Gold (bitter taste), Black, Red & Yellow, possessing different taste, texture & efficacy.
– Tualang Honey in darker color or bitter taste contains more diversified nectars & minerals, possesses stronger antioxidant & dietetic value.
– Total Activity and Non-Peroxide Activity Plate Assay tests by the largest honey testing laboratory in the UK based on the same methodology used in UMF rating for Manuka Honey.
– Authentic Tualang Honey shall contain at least 50 types of rainforest nectars. Monofloral honey contains 5-10 types of nectars only.
– Nectar content is the key to verify quality of a honey. Health Harvest fully discloses nectar content of our Tualang Honeys to customers without hidden agenda.
– Pic # 4: Pollen grains density of our Tualang Honeys under microscope.
– Pic # 5: Over 100 types of pollen grains commonly identified from Gold, Black, Red and Yellow Honeys.
– Pic # 6: Over 100 types of additional pollen grains exclusively identified from Gold Honey.
– Pic # 7: Non-pollen organic raw substances identified from our Tualang Honeys.
– Tualang Honey is much stronger than other honeys. Beginner can start with lighter choice (Red & Yellow). Once body adapted to the honey, people can start consume stronger choice (Black & Gold), depending on your therapy need. Recommend taking lighter choice and stronger choice on rotation basis in every 2-3 month cycle.
– For Gold Honey, suggest half teaspoonful every morning & night. Adjust to 2 teaspoonful per day if need.
– For Black/Red/Yellow Honeys, suggest 1 teaspoonful every morning & night. Adjust to 4 teaspoonful per day if need.
TUALANG HONEY is a rare & precious honey produced by a special giant honey bee “Apis Dorsata”, only available in Southeast Asia equatorial rainforest. Harvested from Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra. Honeycomb naturally ripening on Tualang Tree & truly wild harvesting highlighting its preciousness. Hundreds of medicinal plant flowers contributing to distinctive organic nectar sources. Our Tualang Honey is likely the best honey you have never tasted before!
ANTIOXIDANT AGENT. Our Tualang Honey is rich in bioactive compounds, including phenolic acids, flavonoids, amino acids & proteins. Comparative studies show Tualang Honey has much higher level of phenolic & flavonoid content giving it more than the normal antioxidant value of other honeys. Gaining increasing recognition by worldwide scientists & academic community in recent years.
BLACK HONEY in dark black color is a strong concentration of nectars, bioactive compounds & antioxidants. Total Activity 10+ is reported, consisting of both Peroxide Activity (PA) & Non-Peroxide Activity (NPA). Pollen 100+ means over 100 types of pollen grains of tropical rainforest plant flowers identified from Black Honey (see pic # 5). Strong & complex aroma with light sweet bitter taste. Suitable for body tissue improvement & rehabilitation capability enhancement.
WE GUARANTEE. Authenticity | Raw Processing | No Heating & Pasteurisation | No Ultrafiltration | 100% Traceability | No Blending | Origin & Sanitary Certificates | Independent Laboratory Tests for Individual Batch | No Residue of Pesticides, Antibiotics, Heavy Metal | No Addictive | No Sugar Feeding & Adulteration | Ecological Friendly Harvesting | Licensed Co-packer in HK | Product Liability Insurance Coverage.
INTERNATIONAL AWARDS. Health Harvest is one of the leading distributor of Tualang Honey & 1st Award-Winning Tualang Honey brand: (1) Natural & Organic Awards Asia 2016 – Best New Natural/Organic Food, (2) A.A. Taste Awards 2018 – 3 Stars Winner.