LAUGHTER-SPARKING FUN WITH A BIT OF LEARNING THROWN IN
Who’ll Save the Bee?
Inspire hours of elated fun with this new, interactive game for kids! The point of it? To save the bee from tumbling down by
carefully removing the honeycomb pieces. Every set comes with a plastic beehive frame, (45) 3-color honey pieces, 2
grabbers, 1 spinner, and 1 bee. Arrange the colored honeycomb pieces in the hive, place the bee at the top, and let the fun
begin! Players take turns turning the spinner and removing colored pieces as indicated by the arrow. Careful, one wrong move
and queen bee comes crashing down!
Sharpen their Minds
Give the kids a great mental workout! Knowing which piece to remove and which one not to dislodge touches on quite a bit;
everything from special reasoning, color recognition, motor skills, to structural awareness. So as the kids set up the game,
remove the pieces, watch them crash, and do it all over again, they pick up on vital skills that are crucial in cognitive
development. And the best part about it all? This game can be enjoyed by most kids even those as young as 3!
Here are more reasons to love this Save the Bee game:
– Game includes 45 honey pieces, 2 grabbers, spinner and queen bee.
– Sturdy design gives it a touch of durability.
– Helps learn color recognition and develop fine motor skills.
– Great occupation for boys and girls ages 3 and up.
– Backed by a no-hassle, money-back guarantee.Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to get an interactive game kids will love completely risk-free! Make sure this fits by entering your model number. SAVE THE BEE: A game of deduction and dexterity! Remove the honeycomb pieces one-by-one and try to keep the beehive from crashing down. This cool game for kids comes with a plastic beehive frame, (45) 3-color honey pieces, 2 grabbers, 1 spinner, and 1 bee. HOW TO PLAY: Just arrange the honeycomb pieces in the beehive and balance the bee at the very top. The first player gives the spinner a whirl and uses their grabber to remove a colored honeycomb piece as indicated by the arrow. Carefully remove the pieces to prevent the hive from toppling down. FUN LEARNING TOOL: This game isn’t just tons of fun, it’s a great educational toy too. It takes deduction skills to know which pieces not to touch. With every move, the little ones also get to learn color recognition, develop fine motor skills, and hone their visual perception. KEEP THEM OCCUPIED: Birthday, holiday, or anything in between, this save the bee game makes an awesome treat. It’s also perfect as a contest prize for boys and girls, get-togethers, game night with the kids, and for keeping the little ones occupied while indoors. BUY RISK-FREE: We fully stand behind our products with a total satisfaction and 100% money-back guarantee. Not satisfied with this Save the Bee Game? We’ll send you a quick replacement or issue a full refund. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to spruce up your kiddo’s playtime 100% risk-free!
There are no reviews yet.